Emergent Safety’s Procedures and Processes to Help Contain Conoravirus
- Emergent Safety has always encouraged our customers to have a secondary backup product approved for all primary products. This is especially important now that the industry is experiencing supply chain disruptions. When a secondary product has been approved it allows Emergent to act quickly in securing alternative products.
- Emergent Safety’s staff members are crossed trained on all functions. This allows increased flexibility in moving staff members around in emergency situations.
- Require sick employees to stay home.
- Emphasize hand hygiene by all employees.
- Increase environment cleaning that are frequently touched including workstations, knobs, and countertops.
- All employees have remote access to carry on work from home with warehouse functions being shared by all.
- Continue to educate and discuss evolving virus trends and supply chain challenges.
- Research alternative sources for affected products.
- Encourage a sense of urgency through calm and deliberate action.